fbpx
Chorisia Villas by Al Barari is a new residential project in one of the most desired neighbourhoods and features 5 bedroom semi-detached villas
Top Rating Property
5/5

Yes, I'm interested!

Chorisia Villas by Al Barari

Chorisia Villas by Al Barari is a new residential project in one of the most desired neighbourhoods and features 5 bedroom semi-detached villas. The development, consisting of 60 villas is designed for distinctive green living and includes homes that make way for inspired living in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.

What Are Your Benefits of Investing With CHORISIA ?

Dubai is an investor’s 10% ROI Guaranteed for 3 years
Web Designer 10%
Invest in Chorisia Al Barari
DOWN PAYMENT 30%
DIRECT SALES & 0% COMMISSION
NO RISK 0%
ON COMPLETION
Handover 70%
EASY INSTALLMENTS / During Construction 0%
Web Designer 0%

SURROUNDED BY SPARKLING WATERWAYS

Al Barari in the Green Heart of Dubai.

A unique destination. A place where you can live, stay, play, shop, dine, and work.


From the Arabic word meaning ‘wilderness’, Al Barari is the region’s first integrated luxury and active eco-conscious development. A strategically located green community in the heart of the city providing an environment that enhances wellness for residents and visitors alike.
Residents can immerse themselves in the abundant greenery surrounded by sparkling waterways.

Hurry UP! Limited Unit Available

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST

STRATEGICALLY LOCATED

1. DUBAI CENTRAL

Al Barari is located only 15 mins away from Dubai’s major social hubs and amenities
  • Burj Khalifa
  • Dubai Marina
  • Palm Jumeirah

2. SEAMLESS TRAVEL

Centred between Dubai’s two airports. In close proximity to Arabian Ranches and Motor City. Ideal for a daily commute to Downtown Dubai, DIFC, Dubai Marina, JLT, and Dubai Media City

3. EFFORTLESS LIVING

One of the world’s largest mall developments Cityland Mall is right around the corner

4. DEVELOP & GROW

The Community is under 15 mins away from Dubai’s top schools including:
  • Repton
  • Kings’ School
  • Nord Anglia International School
  • Swiss International Scientific School
  • Lycee Francais International Georges Pompidou

Hurry UP! Limited Unit Available

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST

CONCEPTS TO ENRICH AND ENHANCE

Previous
Next

AN IDEAL CHOICE FOR FAMILIES

Open Living & Dining Area,

Designed With a Connection to Nature

FLOORPLAN L

Payment Plan

DOWN PAYMENT

30%
  • Purchase Date
Popular

EASY INSTALLMENTS

0%
  • During Construction

ON COMPLETION

70 %
  • Handover

Easy Installment Payment Plan

Down Payment 30% + 4% DLD Fees - Registration Date

Final Payment 70% On Completion/ Handover

The payment plan for Chorisia Villas is attractive and requires you to pay 30% upfront on the date of purchase. To further complete the booking of one of the villas units, you can pay the remaining 70% after completion. In short, you have a good opportunity to book a unit, without having to undertake much of any undue stress.

Hurry UP! Limited Unit Available

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST

FLOORPLAN R

DOWN PAYMENT

30%
  • Purchase Date
Popular

EASY INSTALLMENTS

0%
  • During Construction

ON COMPLETION

70 %
  • Handover

Easy Installment Payment Plan

Down Payment 30% + 4% DLD Fees - Registration Date

Final Payment 70% On Completion/ Handover

The payment plan for Chorisia Villas is attractive and requires you to pay 30% upfront on the date of purchase. To further complete the booking of one of the villas units, you can pay the remaining 70% after completion. In short, you have a good opportunity to book a unit, without having to undertake much of any undue stress.

Hurry UP! Limited Unit Available

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST

What Are Your Benefits Of Investing In CHORISIA?

Invest in Chorisia Villas in Al Barari